Rainforest Architects is the world's first professional development program for builders of innovation ecosystems. Being a Rainforest Architect will give you powerful design skills, insights, and relationships to drive innovation in companies, organizations, and regions.
We offer many practical benefits for joining the Rainforest Architect network:
- One-of-a-Kind Workshop. Exclusive hands-on, three-day immersion design workshop in Silicon Valley, including time to focus on your own projects. Learn with the world’s leading thinkers and doers on innovation ecosystems, including the team at T2VC. Offered only for Rainforest Architects, and never to the general public.
- Private events. Exclusive gatherings during the year, including receptions, special interest meetings, and/or work sessions, both in-person and virtual.
- The Summit. Guaranteed admission to the invite-only Global Innovation Summit, the world’s leading conference on cultivating the growth of innovation ecosystems, at the exclusive rate of only $495 (normal rate of $1,995)*
- Special access. Private members-only gathering at the annual Global Innovation Summit to renew relationships, share fresh ideas, and gain leading insights.
- Community. Year-round exclusive news and virtual peer network for mutual support and sharing best practices
- Tools. Access to online toolkit for Rainforest developers of the latest articles, presentations, frameworks, and canvases related to innovation ecosystems.
- Certification. Official certification as a “Rainforest Architect,” with the opportunity to graduate to higher levels of specialization over time.
The required first entry point for all Rainforest Architects is a unique, intensive, intimate, personalized workshop that covers the full spectrum of cutting-edge thinking-and-doing regarding innovation ecosystems.
- Three intensive days in Silicon Valley. Since the workshop will be hosted in the “Florence” of technological innovation for our time, you will learn from leading thinkers and practitioners across the entire spectrum of innovation.
- Focus on real work. We will dedicate time to solving your real-world challenges, so that you can benefit from significant real-time interaction with colleagues to build your ecosystem.
- More than classroom lectures. We will spend significant time in the field, learning in real-world environments, possibly at technology companies, venture capital firms, research institutions, and even some surprising, unorthodox venues.
- Comprehensive content. The workshop agenda is ambitious and will cover a wide range of “Rainforest thinking,” including insights into human nature, leadership development, and practical solutions to big challenges in economic development.
- High quality, limited enrollment. Learn in a safe, trusting community of like-minded professionals. All attendees are qualified through an application and selection process, to ensure that Rainforest Architects meet high standards of professional and personal quality. Each workshop will be limited in enrollment, to ensure top-quality interaction.
To become a Rainforest Architect, please apply by clicking here. If you are accepted to the program at the introductory level, the annual membership fee is only $2,995 for an entire year’s worth of benefits described above.* Each subsequent year, you will advance to the next level workshop in the program.
* rate and benefits subject to change in the future, but we are committed to maximizing participation and value as a guiding principle